- The greater removal of the processed material occurs due to the excellent cutting action and density of grit application
- Good adhesion of grit with backing pads material lead to a long service life
- We have a wonderful grinding result and high productivity thanks to the bended edge of the disc while removing the processed material
Fiber discs applications and processed materials
- alignment and polishing of welds in the construction of steel structures
- multipurpose grinding of bronze and brass
- polishing of frame, reservoirs and structures made of gray cast iron and steel castings
- light grinding of molding channels, list edge removing from aluminum castings
- fin and list edge removing, welds planarization in motor car industry
- welds smoothing, grinding of edges and product surfaces made of alloy-treated steel
- roughing work before preparation for painting steel surfaces
Example of reference designation for ordering - 2Ab 130х22,23 А 40 80
2Аб – discs form
130х22,23 – discs size
А – abrasive material (regular alumina)
40 – Abrasive grit
80 – The maximum RPM - m/s
Discs are packed in a polyolefin film. There is 25 pieces in a pack.
In each pack of discs there is a label indicating: disc-shape, size, grit, quantity (PCS) and the bar code. Packs with discs are packed into boxes made of triplex board.
Quantity of discs in a box: 130х22,23 – 200pcs., 178х22,23 - 100pcs.
We offer fiber discs of a new form 2 Ab sizes 130х22,23 in SKIN packing for our customers.
You may find all information and photos of products in SKIN packing in our official